01 marzo, 2011

everything we have is stuck in the moment..


With you, with you

I wish we had another time

i wish we had another place


Now Romeo & Juliet,

bet they never felt
the way we felt


Bonnie & Clyde

Never had to hide like
We do, we do


You and I both know it can’t work

It’s all fun and games ‘till someone gets hurt
And I don’t,

I won’t let that be you..


Now you don’t wanna let go

And I don’t wanna let you know
There might be something real between us two..
who knew?


Now we don’t wanna fall but
We’re tripping in our hearts and
It’s reckless and clumsy

And I know you can’t love me here


I wish we had another time

i wish we had another place



But everything we have is stuck in the moment

And there’s nothing my heart can do
To fight with time and space ’cause

I’m still stuck in the moment with you…
 




No hay comentarios: